Sunday 25 September 2011

The Owner of Kambing Putih Blog










Bismillahirohmanirohiim ........... 
True life in this world is only a temporary life, there are many complacent with the life of the world, so forget about the real nature of life. Sharing becomes very beautiful when what we shared is something very rewarding, our life will be so wonderful if we become a useful human being, provide many benefits to the people around us as we commemorate a good, not because  of our wealth and not because of our title, but because "something" that people call KNOWLEDGE. My knowledge is MY charity. My good deed with the knowledge that I have, I spread the knowledge so that it becomes a charity blessed by Him.Nurman Ali, full name as the most beautiful gift given by both parents, who hope the good with the given name. Lampung as the city witnesses the journey of my life, childhood to the present, Lampung had been the place I live. This blog is created as a means of sharing information, sharing knowledge and anything that I think need to be shared with you all. Warm greetings from Nurman Ali..


Read More: http://kambingputihblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment